[ISLMA-Share] Changing 741 to GN

Fri Apr 1 12:36:12 CDT 2016

We have had them set up this same way in my schools for several years.

Annette Heintzman

From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info [mailto:islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info] On Behalf Of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 12:22 PM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: Re: [ISLMA-Share] Changing 741 to GN

We have had a GN section now for years and our students and teachers seem to like it because they are highlighted in a separate, easy accessible area with their own color coding. Graphic Novel book talks seem to be on the rise, so giving them their own section has really been helpful. We have also separated them into subsections: GN Fiction,  GN Biography , GN nonfiction.

Hope this helps.
Linda Ryan

Sent from my iPhone