[ISLMA-Share] FW: Register for Matt Glover- Summer Conference 2016

Sat Apr 2 21:19:36 CDT 2016

I am passing along information about a one-day summer workshop for teaching writing in grades K-6.
MID-State Reading Council is my local chapter of the Illinois Reading Council, and the workshop is being held in Normal. Clock hours or graduate credit (additional requirements) are available Please consider sharing with teachers at your schools.

Thanks.
Michelle Glatt
Librarian
Chiddix and Evans Junior High School
Bloomington-Normal, IL

From: mid-state at illinoisreadingcouncil.org [mailto:mid-state at illinoisreadingcouncil.org]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 2:17 PM
Subject: Register for Matt Glover- Summer Conference 2016

If you work with children in kindergarten through sixth grade and would like to learn more about how to foster the growth of young writers, then this is the conference for you!  Join MID-State Reading Council & the Illinois Title I Association as we welcome Matt Glover on June 7, 2016, from 8:30-3:30.  You will learn new ideas and understandings of how to innovate the teaching of writing at this exciting conference!  Please see the attached flyer for more details.  One hour of graduate credit is available for this conference.  We hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
MID-State Reading Council