[ISLMA-Share] Caudill Award registration

Mon Apr 4 13:36:35 CDT 2016

The form online is for 2016-2017 Readers' Choice Grant. I just looked at it. That includes all Readers' Choice grants -- Monarch, Bluestem, Caudill, Lincoln.

http://www.lbssfund.org/readers-choice-grant-application-form.html

Lou Ann Jacobs
ljacobs363 at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
To: islma <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Mon, Apr 4, 2016 12:23 pm
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Caudill Award registration

Hi all,
does anyone have the link to the registration for the LBSS grant/Caudill 2017? I can only find last year on the website. It was supposed to be posted on Friday, April 1.
Thanks,

Colleen Beierle
“The mission for school library programs is to ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information by being critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.”
Zorana Ercegovac

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info