[ISLMA-Share] Library renovation

Mon Apr 4 13:55:14 CDT 2016

Connie,

I really question laying laminate over carpet. I wonder if they have
considered what will happen when they move heavy book shelves, tables and
chairs onto that surface. Carpet has more "give" than some other types of
underlayment and I can see broken flooring or at the least heavily damaged
flooring in a short period of time.

Kay Maynard

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library