[ISLMA-Share] graphic books

Mon Apr 4 14:08:02 CDT 2016

I shelve them in the Easy Reader, Fiction, or Nonfiction section and put a
GN on the spine label.

Deanna

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> Hi all.  Our school library originally housed our graphic “novel”
> collection on a special shelf.  Now, however, our GN collection is growing
> and we have many kinds of graphic books, not just “novels." Keeping it
> organized in a useful way is proving a challenge.  Do you split out your
> graphic books into a separate collection? Do Manga have a special place? Do
> you shelve graphic books in the regular nonfiction and fiction collection
> and put a G or GN on the spine label? What have you found most useful?   I
> hope my question makes sense.
> Thoughts?
> Thank you!
>
> Jennifer
> ------------------------------
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for
> use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or
> privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law.
> In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said
> recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
> duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you
> should receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by
> replying to this e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from
> your system, and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you.
> Decatur Public School District 61, Decatur, Illinois. CONFIDENTIALITY
> NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information
> exempt from disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other
> person or entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby
> notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this
> transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you should receive this
> transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this
> e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from your system, and
> destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you. Decatur Public
> School District 61, Decatur, Illinois.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information contained in this communication, along with any documents,
files or attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity names as intended recipient or addressee.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or forwarding of
the communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail or by calling 309-685-1208 and delete the
original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.