[ISLMA-Share] Caudill Award registration

Tue Apr 5 12:04:54 CDT 2016

Hi all,
it is available now on the Caudill site.
Thanks everyone for the help.
Colleen Beierle

Colleen Beierle
“The mission for school library programs is to ensure that students are
effective users of ideas and information by being critical thinkers,
enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of
information.”

Zorana Ercegovac

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 10:00 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library