[ISLMA-Share] Laminator.

Tue Apr 12 11:50:41 CDT 2016

We recently selected the GBC Pinnacle 27 roll laminator model.  We have had
no problems with it since it arrived in October.  One must make sure that
it warms up first, and a green light illuminates when it is ready.  That
takes about 7 minutes.  A nice DVD comes with it, and all of our teachers
watched the video and laminate their own projects.  The second half of the
video describes how one changes the rolls, etc.
GBC is located in Lincolnshire.  Their customer service people are
informative and very helpful.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> A number of years ago I bought the Ultima 65.  I have been very happy with
> it.  It is easy to use and has held up with no problems.  My only problem
> is changing the rolls can be tricky but I do it only once a year so part of
> the problem is remembering how I did it!
>

> Brian Andrusyk
> School Librarian/Sub Coordinator
> IC Catholic Prep
> www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com
>

> Currently Reading:
>
> *100 Sideways Miles  * by Andrew Smith

Amy Sanecki
Librarian
Cotton Creek School
545 Newport
Island Lake, IL   60042
847-526-4700 ext: 3406

--

*This message is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the