[ISLMA-Share] Looking for a legal librarian connection

Thu Apr 14 11:17:50 CDT 2016

Perhaps the Cook County Law Library might help.

http://www.cookcountyil.gov/law-library/

Rose Janusz, MLIS
Library Media Center Director
DuPage High School District 88
National Honor Society Sponsor, ATHS
Ph. (630) 628-2611

>>> Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> 4/14/2016 10:25 AM >>>
Good morning,
I have a high school senior doing a research paper on whether incarcerated adults in the US should be allowed to vote in major elections. In order to better understand current laws and the legal history of prisoners, I wanted to have her connect with a librarian in the field of law, someone with access to and knowledge of legal databases and court information.

We have explored various print and general database material for her topic but she is still lacking specific legal information. I would love any advice or help in guiding her.

Have a great Thursday.

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director