[ISLMA-Share] GHS Silent Library Highlight Reel

Fri Apr 15 13:07:14 CDT 2016

For those of you who were following the Silent Library thread, Geneseo High School held our competition on Wednesday to celebrate National Library Week.  I have posted a highlight reel to YouTube:  https://youtu.be/vj4K_BgF3cE <https://youtu.be/vj4K_BgF3cE>.  After the fun and games, I even had a sophomore boy say he should “come back and check out a book sometime.”  Whatever it takes to get them through the door :-)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Jeanne Brucher
Teacher-Librarian
jbrucher at geneseoschools.org <mailto:jbrucher at geneseoschools.org>