[ISLMA-Share] Resources for Researching Corporations

Tue Apr 19 14:56:53 CDT 2016

One of our (high school) social studies teachers wants students to "grade"
a company of their choice on working conditions, environmental concerns,
political activity, charitable contributions, and quality of product.

Obviously, the students can access the companies' websites and sites like
Forbes and Yahoo Finance, but I'd like to offer more resources to reduce
bias - *do you know of other reputable resources for researching
corporations?*

Contact me at edrumm at elmhurst205.org with any suggestions.

Thanks!
--