[ISLMA-Share] Share: #SharpSchu Book Club and Raymie Nightingale

Wed Apr 20 13:49:18 CDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

The #SharpSchu Twitter Book Club is celebrating *The Secret Subway *and *Hilo:
The Boy Who Crashed to Earth *on May 19. I hope you'll consider joining
Shana Corey, Judd Winick (from *The Real World*), Colby Sharp, and me.
http://mrschureads.blogspot.com/2016/04/may-sharpschu-book-club-meeting.html

On another note, I cannot say enough good things about *Raymie Nightingale*.
I've given away 25 copies over the past two weeks, and I plan on giving
away many, many, many more copies. It is a must-read! I cannot stop
thinking about Raymie, Beverly, and Louisiana.
http://mrschureads.blogspot.com/2016/02/raymie-nightingale-by-kate-dicamillo.html

Oh, and if you're in the mood to laugh, pick up a copy of *Horrible
Bear! http://mrschureads.blogspot.com/2016/04/book-trailer-premiere-horrible-bear-by.html
<http://mrschureads.blogspot.com/2016/04/book-trailer-premiere-horrible-bear-by.html>*

Happy reading!

-John