[ISLMA-Share] Sharing a smile

Thu Apr 21 13:29:19 CDT 2016

Today, to celebrate Poem in Your Pocket Day we have been passing out poems to the high school students. The kids have been positive and we have really enjoyed hearing them discuss their poems and read them aloud to their friends. However, the highlight of my day, and maybe even my year--
One of my senior boys just rapped "Picture Puzzle Piece" by Shel Silverstein while his friend beat-boxed beside him.
The creativity of these kids never ceases to amaze me.
Christy SemandeCanton High SchoolCUSD#66