[ISLMA-Share] K-5 iPads

Fri Apr 22 15:11:38 CDT 2016

Hello all- Looking to write a district grant for iPads to use in our
libraries. We are have our own ideas, but are also collecting from the
experts in this group! Please share any ideas (big or small) for using
iPads within the library and for library instruction that you have found to
be successful. Looking for student centered more than adult driven needs.
Thanks in advance!

--
Suzanne Freer
Library Director/K-1 Technology
Laidlaw Elementary School
Western Springs, IL
sfreer at d101.org

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
to the sender immediately.