[ISLMA-Share] Blue Ribbon

Mon Apr 25 13:34:28 CDT 2016

Thank you for the heads-up.  I have previously used Scholastic and have
been disappointed in the selection provided.  Even with specific requests,
it feels more novelty item based rather than the books I desire.

What other book fairs are each of you using at the high school level?  I am
too far out of the area for Anderson's and Barnes & Noble offers in store
only.

Any suggestions (good or bad) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
D. Empey