[ISLMA-Share] Book Suggestions

Kathy Sullivan ksullivan at princeville326.org
Thu Apr 28 12:20:03 CDT 2016

*The Book Thief* by Marcus Zusak has been used by both Jr. High and HS
teachers in our district. For schools that use AR tests, they are available
for this title. It's BL is 5.1.  School Library Journal lists it as a 9th
grade and up book, but Amazon's product description (not sure from where
they glean their info.) lists the book as for grades 7th/age 12 and up.
Your teachers know their student population best, as in what they can
handle. This book is excellent, though, and worth the read. I'll be
interested to see what others recommend!
:) Kathy Sullivan
   PHS Library and Media Center
   309.385-4660 x1574
   ksullivan at princeville326.org