[ISLMA-Share] Novel Subscription

Mary Ann Lowry mlowry at tcusd3.org
Thu Apr 28 12:29:21 CDT 2016

Are you looking to read books online? Or an informational site?  For a good
informational site, we use Novelist from EBSCO.  There are teacher
resources as well as a wealth of information on different books, different
genres, and different age levels.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:20 AM, Michelle Harris <harrism at husd4.org> wrote:

> any book that is no longer under copyright (most of the "classics") are
> available free on the internet.
>

> On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 9:13 AM, Jason McCoy <jmccoy at deemack.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello All!
>>
>> We are going 1:1 next year, and I am curious if anyone knows of a
>> subscription/database that allows access to unlimited classic novels and
>> fiction materials.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> --
>> Jason McCoy
>> Deer Creek-Mackinaw Media Center
>> 309.359.4421

> Michelle Harris
> District Librarian
> Heyworth CUSD #4

*THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE
ADDRESSEE ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER
PERSON OR ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS
TRANSMISSION OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS
TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 217.824.4951, DELETE
THE FILE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS
TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.*
*Taylorville Community Unit School District #3*