[ISLMA-Share] Read for a Lifetime

Jackie Dahmane jdahmane at sps186.org
Fri Apr 29 13:16:05 CDT 2016

Kathy, I sent an email to Mackin.   I can see that they have created materials for other state lists--none for Illinois.   Perhaps you wouldn't mind asking them as well.   I'm hoping they will create some.  I did create a web banner that I will send to you--not much but..

Jackie Dahmane
jdahmane at sps186.org
Springfield High School Library
101 S. Lewis Street
Springfield, IL 62704
217 525-3100

Working Together to Achieve Outstanding Results