[ISLMA-Share] Library Assistant Opening at Lake Forest High School

Tue Aug 2 00:16:47 CDT 2016

Hi Monica

Is the position at LFHS still open? I applied but didn't hear anything back. I am a 12 years long teacher who just finished my MLIS and am now looking for a library job.

Thank you

Beth Hirose

betherica at Hotmail.com

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:25 AM
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Library Assistant Opening at Lake Forest High School

Hello and I hope the summer is treating you all well!

There is an opening at Lake Forest High School for a library assistant. I've included the job description below, and as with many schools, applications can be submitted via Applitrack.

-Monica Fumarolo
Librarian, Lake Forest High School

Library Assistant

Category: Support Staff/Library Media Assistant