[ISLMA-Share] Library Assistant Opening at Lake Forest High School

Tue Aug 2 09:18:38 CDT 2016

Beth,

Thanks for reaching out. The position at LFHS is still open, and
administration is currently in the process of reviewing applications.

Sincerely,
Monica Fumarolo

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library