[ISLMA-Share] "Quiet" in the Library?

Sat Aug 6 21:59:24 CDT 2016

I worked in elementary, but I used the "Too Noisy" iPad app. It does take a
bit of modeling, but it was quite successful. There is a free and paid
version, so you could test out the free to see if you like it. For younger
students, I displayed the app on the Smartboard, so students can self
monitor. You can set the acceptable volume level to quiet, small group,
etc... There is a built in visual incentive system. For every x minutes
within the acceptable volume level, a star is added. If students are too
noisy, a star is removed.

All the best,
Ann Ohms
K-12 Program Coordinator