[ISLMA-Share] Breakout EDU

Wed Aug 10 11:46:19 CDT 2016

I am part of Breakoutedu as well! I know there has been much discussion on
the Facebook group about high school and adult level breakouts. It could be
that when the creator entered it they entered the lowest age and so it
doesn't appear to be good for high school but it would be fine. I know the
one titled  Teamwork is supposed to be great for high school. There is one
based on the book The Outsiders and several other books for that age group
if you want a more literature based breakout. I have created one based on
Dracula but i haven't put it in the games sandbox yet. Have you looked at
the sandbox part if the site? There are tons of games that haven't been put
into the main games yet for various reasons so there might be something
useful there. Also, you might ask this same question on the Facebook group
as there are many librarians for all ages on there.