[ISLMA-Share] Need Good Laminator Recommendations

Sun Aug 14 18:32:51 CDT 2016

I know there has been discussion about this in the past...but we're in the
market for a new laminator. Our building just bought one (a USI) about 6
years ago, and it's already time to replace! :-(

Any suggestions? I've told my building principal that they need to invest
in a quality laminator rather than going for the cheapest....otherwise we
end up replacing them in six years! I promised her I would research and
find her the best!

Thank you!

--
*Mrs. Lura O'Phelan*