[ISLMA-Share] Fwd: International Literacy Day 2016

Mon Aug 15 08:51:57 CDT 2016

I got four identical emails like this today. Does anyone know if this is a
valid charity? My cursory research shows it probably is valid, but
receiving four identical emails makes me skeptical. My principal got one,
too.

Jill Berry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: World Literacy Foundation <info at emailinterliteracyday.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 6:27 AM
Subject: International Literacy Day 2016
To: jberry at d181.org

-

Hey teachers,

Good news!

*It’s not too late to sign your school or class up to participate in
International Literacy Day 2016! *

This year our theme is ‘The sky’s the limit’ and we’re encouraging students
to get creative and have fun participating in activities that promote
literacy, and an enlarged sense of cultural awareness.

For more information, or to sign up, please head to:

https://worldliteracyfoundation.org/ILD/
<http://jemry13.pepitransport.com/linktrack/lt.pl?id=21228=dk9TUgABAwIIHQlVCQFRA1IDURk=DwBdEEMfIVwHCgRPWkEEHgMEBgEBWABRCQBZAlEEV1JU&fl=XUcXEkEKHh9HDksJXV0IRwdBAAYcBFcXXwIATF9dW09aQQRNe3x1Hw==>

We look forward to partnering with you for this special day.

- The World Literacy Foundation Team.

[image: Logo WLF]
<http://jemry13.pepitransport.com/linktrack/lt.pl?id=21228=dk9TUgABAwIIHQlVCQFRA1IDURk=DwBdEEMfIVwHCgRPWkEEHgMEBgEBWABRCQBZAlEEV1JU&fl=XUcXEkEKHh9HDksJXV0IRwdBAAYcBFcXXwIATF9dW09aQQRN>

Click here
<http://jemry13.pepitransport.com/linktrack/lt.pl?id=21228=YE9TUgABAwIIHQlVCQFRA1IDURk=DwBdEEMfIVwHCgRPWkEEHgMEBgEBWABRCQBZAlEEV1JU>
to unsubscribe

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181