[ISLMA-Share] parent guide for Destiny Quest at home

Mon Aug 15 10:17:25 CDT 2016

I made this a few years ago for my volunteers. Seems to be a good reference sheet.

Julia Eidelman
South School CLC
(847) 835-6445

From: "Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association" <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
To: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:38:19 PM
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] parent guide for Destiny Quest at home

Hello~ Does anyone have a parent guide/handout for Destiny Quest that they are willing to share? I serve K-5 and would like for the parents to know how to help their child use Destiny at home as well as be able to look up their child's account to answer simple questions such as due dates, etc. Thanks in advance!
Kelly Baumgartner

Confidentiality Notice

If the information in this email relates to an individual or student, it may be private data under state or federal privacy laws. This individual private data should not be reviewed, distributed or copied by any person other than the intended recipient(s), unless otherwise permitted under law. If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received an electronic communication in error, you should immediately return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you for your compliance.