[ISLMA-Share] Book review lesson reources

Mon Aug 15 15:28:34 CDT 2016

Hi everyone!
Welcome back or almost welcome back to school! I am currently working on a lesson with the 7th and 8th grade ELA teachers. We are having the students write long and short reviews about their summer reading books. We have most of the lesson complete, but I am looking for a really strong, interesting review to share with the students that will give them a great example of what an excellent review sounds like. If anyone has read one recently it would be awesome of you could pass it on. Or if you have any resources for a book review lesson, I would love to see those too!
Thanks ks,
Rikki Steinmetz
Pleasantdale School District 107

Sent from my iPhone