[ISLMA-Share] Accelerated Reader labels - free!

Wed Aug 17 13:55:36 CDT 2016

Hi,
I will take them! I am traveling up north from Chicago on Friday. Could I
get them then?
Colleen Beierle
815-985-9476

Colleen Beierle
“The mission for school library programs is to ensure that students are
effective users of ideas and information by being critical thinkers,
enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of
information.”

Zorana Ercegovac

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 8:06 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library