[ISLMA-Share] Library calendar scheduling

Sun Aug 21 22:01:18 CDT 2016

Help - Last year I used Google Appointment slots as my library scheduler and had staff sign themselves up. It worked ok, except for some teachers at both of my schools would sign themselves up at night for the next day without providing information on what they wanted from me or fill in every hour so I don't have a lunch or prep.  Therefore, this year I need to change things for my own sanity as it is only my second year at the schools and my time is limited with staff because I split my time at 2 middle schools.

I do not have money to purchase a scheduler, so I am looking for advice either on a better way to use Google Calendar (thinking about using a Form, but I would like it to self populate so we don't have to input everything into the calendar) or something else others have had success with. I am thinking I will allow teachers to view the calendar, but I feel they need something to prompt them to sign up earlier or not make it so easy for them to schedule me without a lunch - so I am not so stressed out!

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad