[ISLMA-Share] Changes to Destiny/

Tue Aug 23 15:34:38 CDT 2016

I and 2999 other librarians list listened to a hour-long webinar from
Follett on the features of version 14.0, which includes new fonts, colors,
graphics and images for the staff side. Look for the recording link on
Follett Community website.

Sneak peak: now you can configure single-sign on with Google. Yeah!

*~Monica*
Currently reading *A Man Called Ove*
<http://titlepeek.fsc.follett.com/tp/query?action=3&subnumber=1206365&isbn=9781476738024&appid=4>
by Fredrik Backman
Currently listening to *The Boston Girl
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22450859-the-boston-girl> *by Anita
Diamant

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> I was just looking around Destiny getting ready for our upcoming inservice
> days at school and noticed big changes in the way Follett Destiny looks. Is
> that part of the latest upgrade or is it something that can be changed at
> the individual district &/or school level?
>
> Ours is monochromatic blue and personally I think hard to read & quickly
> scan to find what you're looking for. I'm at a high school, and I think it
> would be problematic at the lower grade levels too.
>
> Just wondering. I haven't heard back from my tech director yet, so I
> wanted to ask you folks. Thanks!
>
> Pam
>
> *Pamela Huff*
> Teacher/Librarian
> Learning Center Director
> *Johnsburg High School*
> 2002 W. Ringwood Road
> Johnsburg IL 60051
> *815-385-9233 <815-385-9233>*
>
> phuff at johnsburg12.org

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be
subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.