[ISLMA-Share] Changes to Destiny/

Tue Aug 23 16:01:16 CDT 2016

I believe it is from the latest upgrade on August 21st.  I agree that the blue color is very hard to read and quickly discern.  I am anxious to see what my students in grades 3-5 say.

Peggy Burton, Librarian

Williams Elementary School

1709 S. 9th Street

Mattoon, IL 61938

217-238-2800

________________________________
From: islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info <islma-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 3:25:26 PM
To: Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Changes to Destiny/

I was just looking around Destiny getting ready for our upcoming inservice days at school and noticed big changes in the way Follett Destiny looks. Is that part of the latest upgrade or is it something that can be changed at the individual district &/or school level?

Ours is monochromatic blue and personally I think hard to read & quickly scan to find what you're looking for. I'm at a high school, and I think it would be problematic at the lower grade levels too.

Just wondering. I haven't heard back from my tech director yet, so I wanted to ask you folks. Thanks!

Pam

Pamela Huff
Teacher/Librarian
Learning Center Director