[ISLMA-Share] 2016 Conference Info

Wed Aug 24 19:57:53 CDT 2016

Good News: I received my 2016 ISLMA Conference registration brochure on Monday!

Great News: The Program committee received so many conference proposals that there are no duplicate sessions and lots of variety.

Slightly Confusing News: The titles of the concurrent sessions on the registration brochure are correct, but they are not necessarily listed on the correct day. A mixup caused sessions to be listed by the presenters' availability, not their actual scheduled date. Presenters should have received an email from me on Monday night confirming their date, time, and room.

Better News: We will get the official lists of dates and times posted closer to conference.

Wonderful News: We have added a few sessions since the list went to the printers for the brochure including one on ESSA!

Amazing News: Our conference is going to ROCK!

Sorry for any confusion!

Lauren Ochs
2016 Conference Program Committee

Sent from my iPad