[ISLMA-Share] Book Fair

Thu Aug 25 11:18:29 CDT 2016

I'm curious to what changes Scholastic made that has discouraged you from using them. I always do a Scholastic Fair in the fall and an Anderson's Bookfair Company Fair in the spring (they are a local family business in Naperville, IL and they are amazing!!!).

Erin Wengerhoff

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 10:42 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> What company would you recommend for holding a MS book fair? I have had Scholastic in the past but due to changes they have implemented, I am looking for other options.
> Thanks
>
> --
> Lura Weatherford
> Librarian assistant
> Argenta-Oreana MS/HS
> lweatherford at argenta-oreana.org

This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient or
authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use,
copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information
herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the
sender immediately by sending a reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.