[ISLMA-Share] Read aloud for taking care of library books

Sat Aug 27 21:56:58 CDT 2016

I have two "Mr. Wiggles" books that I read most years.  I also scattered in "Who's afraid of the big bad book?", "Library Lion", "I took my frog to the Library", "Stella Louella's runaway book"sometimes "Goin' some place special" also.

I bought a couple of new books today look really cute and I think we'll have fun with, "The not so quiet Library" and "Do not bring your dragon to the Library".

Hope those help.  Have a great year!

Leslie Forsman
Triopia

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 21:43:22 -0500
To: Islma at list.railslibraries.info
From: islma at list.railslibraries.info
Subject: [ISLMA-Share] Read aloud for taking care of library books

Hi everyone!
I'm sure this has been a topic already but I'm looking for a read aloud about how to take care of your library books. It would be for K-2 (probably 3 as well).  Do you do anything for 4 & 5? I know that might be a silly question but do you read aloud the same thing or something else?
You can email me off the listserv at reader4evr at gmail.com
Thanks for your help!Allison

--
Sent from mobile device. Please excuse any spelling or punctuation errors.

islma-leave at list.railslibraries.info