[ISLMA-Share] Curating resource lists by theme or topic

Mon Aug 29 08:43:29 CDT 2016

Good morning, everyone.
For those of you who create resource lists or pathfinders by theme for your students and teachers, what is your preferred format or tool? There are so many that can do what I have in mind that I feel overwhelmed on which one to pick. I have not yet come across one that does all that I am hoping to do. I want to be able to integrate my print and e-book resources, hyperlinks to various authoritative webpages and of course, links to content in my databases. I also need something that doesn't take a long time to create and manage.

I have so far used and tried Google docs, Weebly, Follett Destiny lists, and Showbie for class specific content.

Any advice is very welcome!

Kristen Rademacher
Librarian
Eco Club Director