[ISLMA-Share] book trailers

Tue Aug 30 11:05:28 CDT 2016

Can they access librarian blogs?  There are some blogs that have trailers.
Ask your IT if you, as an educator, can have an "approve" option for You
Tube videos to upload.  Then you can find good book trailers to use.

Mary Ann Lowry

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Does anyone have suggestions for quality sites to find book trailers,
> *not *utilizing youtube?
> Our district has recently gone 1 to 1 with chromebooks. I'd like to send
> through gmail (and/or put on my google classroom book blog) links to book
> trailers for middle and high school level books.
> The students' chromebooks are set to block youtube but can access most
> internet sites. Any direction would be appreciated.
>
> --
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior High School*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to
> stop reading them."  **- Ray Bradbury*

*THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE
ADDRESSEE ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER
PERSON OR ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY
NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS
TRANSMISSION OR ITS CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS
TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 217.824.4951, DELETE
THE FILE FROM YOUR SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS
TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.*
*Taylorville Community Unit School District #3*