[ISLMA-Share] book trailers

Tue Aug 30 15:33:34 CDT 2016

You could you a screencasting tool to record book trailers from YouTube and
then post them on your own webpage.  TubeChop is another site that will let
you cut pieces from YouTube videos and then post the TubeChop link.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:13 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> Does anyone have suggestions for quality sites to find book trailers,
> *not *utilizing youtube?
> Our district has recently gone 1 to 1 with chromebooks. I'd like to send
> through gmail (and/or put on my google classroom book blog) links to book
> trailers for middle and high school level books.
> The students' chromebooks are set to block youtube but can access most
> internet sites. Any direction would be appreciated.
>
> --
> *Kathy Sullivan*
> *Princeville Junior Senior High School*
> *P.C.U.S.D. #326*
> *302 Cordis Avenue, **Princeville, IL  61559*
> *309.385-4660  x1574*
> *ksullivan at princeville326.org <ksullivan at princeville326.org> *
>
> *"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to
> stop reading them."  **- Ray Bradbury*

Michelle Harris
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4