[ISLMA-Share] storing posters

Tue Aug 30 20:44:20 CDT 2016

This is what I use too, but I bought the slightly larger file box.

https://www.amazon.com/Trend-Enterprises-System-Chart-Storage/dp/B001B0EHU2/ref=pd_bxgy_229_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=46RZ8S0Q2X3QJ94C8F7P

[image: photo]
*Sofía Huitrón*
LRC Director, Grove Junior High School
847-472-3022 | huitron.sofia at ccsd59.org | www.ccsd59.org
<http://twitter.com/sofiahuitron>
"We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our
youth for the future." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=113917738094073>

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library