[ISLMA-Share] Picture books that make great tie-ins for PE activities

Wed Aug 31 14:41:20 CDT 2016

Hi all,
I'm looking for suggestions for my PE teacher. This is her request:
Can you suggest about 5 picture books that students could make into a game,
obstacle course, or tie into a PE related activity? We are thinking like
4/5th graders creating a game or something from a book!
Thank you!

*Becky Swanson*
Media Resource Center Director
Prospect School, Clarendon Hills, IL
rswanson at d181.org
t: 630.861.4459 | w: Prospect MRC Website
<https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/prospectmrc/>
Our MRC Collection
<http://d181.booksys.net/opac/prospect/index.html#menuHome>
Google Educator & Certified Trainer
What I'm Reading:
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1583579?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1583579?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

  <https://twitter.com/LiBecky>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RebeccaSwanson181/posts>

--

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school