[ISLMA-Share] Call number training

Thu Dec 1 12:36:36 CST 2016

After doing a lesson on the overall concept of Dewey and why it was
created, I split the class into groups and have the kids actually go to the
shelves and find out what is in OUR library's section.  They have to then
choose an activity (see attached) and present it to the class.
This year we are 1:1 so I had the kids use their iPads and use the Explain
Everything app to create a short presentation about what was on our library
shelves.  They could use photos, images and words to tell about their
section

Not sure where I got the game from but it was in my folder.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library