[ISLMA-Share] combined high school libraries & cafeterias?

Tue Dec 6 20:07:37 CST 2016

Our grade school had a combine Commons/cafeteria/ Library - and it was
roundly hated, quite frankly. The noise level was deafening for Library
activities. There were barrier semi-walls that probably went up 8-10 ft.,
they didnt block the noise.
This year our K-5 Library was thrilled to get its own room.
So our caution would be to ensure some sort of sound barrier, at the very
least.
;) Kathy