[ISLMA-Share] Free shelving units

Thu Dec 8 10:21:58 CST 2016

Hi library friends,
Our library is going under renovation in April, and we'll be getting rid of
all of our shelving units, and I was hoping to find good homes for them.
We've got a variety of free-standing units and wall-shelving up for grabs.

There's a couple of caveats--they would need to be picked up between March
23rd and March 30th, and you would need to provide your own help in taking
apart the shelves and transporting them back.

Here's some photos of the shelving units might you be interested!

Photo 1
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoUiXY8tny_b3M0Nm5HdEdoZ1k/view?usp=sharing>
Photo 2
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzoUiXY8tny_eGc4QklxbkJfWXc/view?usp=sharing>