[ISLMA-Share] lower level book similar to Spirit Animals

Mon Dec 12 08:16:23 CST 2016

What about the Beast Quest series by Adam Blade?  It's a little older but
definitely easier.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> 39 Clues
> Secrets of Droon
> Animorphs
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> I have a student who keeps checking out the Spirit Animal books but they
>> are way too hard for him.  Does anyone know of a book that is similar but
>> at a lower level?  This child is very much concerned that he is doing what
>> everyone else is and wants to have a  book that "looks like" the other kids'
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Betsy Yager
>> Anne Sullivan School
>> Prospect Heights, IL
>>

>> Please contact us if you would like this communication translated into
>> your native language.
>>
>> Por favor, póngase en contacto con nosotros si desea que esta
>> comunicación traducido a su idioma nativo.
>>
>> Prosimy o kontakt z nami jeśli Państwo potrzebują aby
>> ta wiadomość została przetłumaczona na język Polski.

> 'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
> you have WebMD?'
>
> Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
>

> Christine Wilson,  Media Assistant
> Avon Center School
> CCSD 46
>

> *Home of the Novas *
> 1617 N. Route 83
> Round Lake Beach, IL  60073
>
> 847.543.5509
> wilson.christine at d46. <http://wilson.christine@d46.k12.il.us>org
>

> *Please consider the environment before printing this email *

Michele Whisenhunt
Librarian, Southeast Elementary School
Sycamore, IL

--
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this email
transmission is confidential information which may contain information that