[ISLMA-Share] Theme ideas for reading challenge

Mon Dec 12 10:22:41 CST 2016

Our theme this year is "Reading Takes You Places" and I've used maps,
geographical posters, and passports to support.  Lost os great ideas on
Pinterest!

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:42 AM, Email list for the Illinois School Library