[ISLMA-Share] Book Trailers and student movies

Mon Dec 12 12:26:33 CST 2016

I think just about any online service will have the 13+ limitation due to
the costs and logistics of trying to implement that service while remaining
COPPA compliant.

That said, Animoto is very popular here with people who make book
trailers.  I also have a class using WeVideo to make some this week, but I
expect that to end up being slightly more complicated.

If you're concerned about age limitations, what about a local application
like iMovie or Windows Movie Maker?

--
John Casey
Library Lab Manager