[ISLMA-Share] Destiny Question Barcodes

Mon Dec 12 13:12:34 CST 2016

We buy ours as a sticker/label preprinted from Demco.
http://demco.com/products/Library-Supplies/Labels/Bar-Code/Demco-reg-Digital-Bar-Code-Labels/_/A-B00169867&ALL0000&es=20161212131111748782
>>> Email list for the Illinois School Library Media Association
<islma at list.railslibraries.info> 12/12/2016 1:00 PM >>>
I bought labels from Follett. I can't remember how much they cost, but
you have to give them a barcode range when you buy them. For me, they
are totally worth not having to deal with the hassle of printing
barcodes.

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Email list for the Illinois School