[ISLMA-Share] Book Trailers and student movies

Tue Dec 13 08:31:08 CST 2016

You can use Animoto with students under 13 if you have signed up for the
Educator account:
https://animoto.com/legal/education_terms

When students sign up, they enter a promo code (you are sent one when you
sign up) so that they have the ability to create videos longer than 30
seconds (free account). I've used Animoto for book trailer assignments at
the high school level and it has been very successful.

Beverly Zbinden
Teacher / Library Coordinator
Niles North High School
9800 N. Lawler Avenue
Skokie, IL 60077
(847)626-2183

"What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it thinks
about education."
  - Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education