[ISLMA-Share] Podcasts for students with low reading levels

Fri Dec 16 13:02:51 CST 2016

If they like Cinnamon Bear maybe this:
http://www.oldradioworld.com/shows/The_Shadow.php

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

> One of my teachers is looking for a new high-interest podcast for students
> to practice listening skills. They have listened to the old-time "Cinnamon
> Bear" radio series and they are getting a lot out of it. Does anyone have a
> recommendation? (Bonus if each episode ends with a "cliff hanger" or
> something to drive the kids to the next episode.) Kids are 7th and 8th
> grade special education students.
>
> <https://get.bitmoji.com/c/l2Jrl3g>
>
> --
> Krystina Kelley
> District Librarian
> Belle Valley School District
> Belleville, IL
> 618-236-2004
> kelleykl at bv119.net

Barbra Miller
Learning Resource Center Facilitator
Troy Community Consolidated School District 30C

This electronic message (and any associated file
attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, or other distribution of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please promptly delete this message and notify the sender
by e-mail.