[ISLMA-Share] RAILS opportunities

Mon Dec 19 14:09:03 CST 2016

Hi all....

I wanted to bring 2 items to your attention that might be of interest if you are a RAILS member.

1)      On Thursday, January 12th, 3-4pm, we are doing a virtual networking event for school library staff.  It's a great opportunity to hear about some RAILS services and also network with colleagues without having to venture out in the cold. Registration is limited to 25 participants, so don't forget to register: http://www.librarylearning.info/events/?eventID=23652.

2)      We are offering a limited number of grants($2500 maximum per grant) to encourage member libraries of different types (academic, public, school, and special) to work together on collaborative projects. Each grant project must include at least two different types of libraries. The application deadline is January 31.  For more information: https://www.railslibraries.info/services/multitype-grants.

If you have questions about either of the above, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks,

Debbie

Debbie Baaske
Member Engagement Manager