[ISLMA-Share] Social & Emotional Learning assembly - Amy Logan, A Girl With a Cape

Mon Dec 19 14:38:15 CST 2016

She presented to our first and second graders - very engaging and age
appropriate.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library

> People come in the store and buy her books and say awesome things. The
> kids love her.
>
> On Dec 19, 2016, at 1:38 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library
> Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
> She is AWESOME!  We had her last year and the kids loved her.  She adapts
> her presentation to different grade levels and kids get the message.  Her
> fourth book, *A boy with a cape* is now available (going to pick it up
> tonight).  I highly recommend and she's very reasonable price wise.
>
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Email list for the Illinois School
> Library Media Association <islma at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>> My principal is looking into an assembly with Amy Logan, author of a book
>> called * A Girl With a Cape, *which is about how your good deeds make a
>> difference in others' lives.
>> Has anyone had Amy Logan come to your school, and was she engaging?
>> We are a K-5 school.
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> *Becky Swanson*
>> Media Resource Center Director
>> Prospect School, Clarendon Hills, IL
>> rswanson at d181.org
>> t: 630.861.4459 | w: Prospect MRC Website
>> <https://sites.google.com/a/d181.org/prospectmrc/>
>> Our MRC Collection
>> <http://d181.booksys.net/opac/prospect/index.html#menuHome>
>> Google Educator & Certified Trainer
>> What I'm Reading:
>> Currently Reading
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1583579?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>> [image: Book Cover]
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1583579?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
>> [image: Goodreads Logo]
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
>> your own email signature
>> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>>
>>   <https://twitter.com/LiBecky>
>> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RebeccaSwanson181/posts>
>>

>> E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Illinois has a very broad public records
>> law. Most written communications (including email) to or from school
>> district officials and staff are public records available to the public and
>> media upon request. Your email communications may therefore be subject to
>> public disclosure. Community Consolidated School District 181

> *Beth Dooley*
>
> Teaching Assistant - Library
> Concord Elementary School
> Cass School District 63
> 1019 Concord Place
> Darien, IL 60561
>
> 331/481-4010 ext. 4084
>
> BDooley at CassD63.org
> Fax:331/481-4011
> www.CassD63.org
>

> * * * * * * * * *
> *Confidentiality Notice*
> [...]

Judy Bauman, LRC Director
Tate Woods Elementary School
1736 Middleton Avenue
Lisle School District #202
Monarch Chair, 2013-2016

This is a staff email account managed by Lisle Community Unit School
District 202.  This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the sender.