[ISLMA-Share] Social & Emotional Learning assembly - Amy Logan, A Girl With a Cape

Mon Dec 19 14:51:58 CST 2016

YES! She has done all school assemblies at my kids' school, small groups at
our local Boys and Girls Club, and classroom visits as a guest reader for
World Read Aloud Day. She is energetic, enthusiastic, and nice as can be.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Email list for the Illinois School Library