[ISLMA-Share] RED ALERT: Dr. Hayden Needs Your Help!

Tue Jul 5 16:12:42 CDT 2016

Posted as requested by Sara Kelly Johns. Please read and send a message to
Senators Kirk and Durbin to act NOW on Carla Hayden's appointment as
Librarian of Congress.

Lou Ann Jacobs
ISLMA Legislative Advocate

Please cross-post! Thanks, Sara

~~~
Sara Kelly Johns

School Librarian, Consultant, Speaker

AASL Past President (2007-08)
New York Library Association Past President (2014-15)

67 Canaras Ave.

Saranac Lake, NY 12983

skjohns at gmail.com
PH: 518-569-2339
Twitter: @skjohns

"All knowledge is spendable currency, depending on the market"--Maya
Angelou, *I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings*